Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Name Game



Today is Tuesday the 24th of January. If all goes as planned we should have a new addition to our family by about 9:30 A.M. CST on Friday the 27th. Of course we're prepared for surprises, but actually this pregnancy has been surprise free. (Please hear me knocking on wood right now.) So speaking of surprises, since we know the gender (female), and even the birthday (Feb. 27) we're leaving the name for the big surprise, and you'll hear it right here first. So I would suggest checking this blog often on Thursday and Friday as I try to chronicle the first 24 hours of baby right here.

That said things have been busy at home as I try to get caught up on some homework, it never seems to end. And we are trying to do all of our shopping for the next few weeks. With Dylan we told ourselves that we were not going to change our routine of life too much we'd still hang out with friends, go out to eat, etc. I think we did a pretty good job at that, but already the challenge of two kids under the age of two is hitting us. I have no idea how one parent can go get groceries with an infant and a toddler at the same time. I actually don't remember seeing anybody at a store in that situation? Perhaps because it is not possible?

Keep checking the blog, and Keep Jesus #1
Benji

No comments: