Saturday, November 21, 2009

Secrets of girls need exposure

This morning as I was putting on a spritz of the cologne (Tommy Hilfiger) that I've had since college(same bottle), I was reminded of one of the mysteries of life. As a guy who is happily married for almost 10 years I feel it is high time that I receive some answers. Here's my question...How come, in college, whenever I, as the perfect gentleman that I was, loaned out my sweater, coat, or hoodie to a girl did it come back smelling like it had been dipped in the pools of heaven? How do girls do that? I would actually loan out stuff and then not wash it for weeks until the wonderful smell wore off? It wasn't just one girl, its a universal phenomenon it seems that this is a conspiracy. I've tried different sprays, laundry detergents...none of if recreates that smell. I'm completely mystified and my wife is no help it's like there is some sort of conspiracy. Can any of you in Facebook/Blogger land help with this great mystery of life? Thanks

1 comment:

kristi said...

Sorry, Benji. It's a trade secret and I'd be betraying my sex by letting you in on it. You are SOL on this one, my friend. :)